Watson A. Young Scholarship
- Be residents of the state of Michigan.
- Be in the 6th through 11th grades at the time of application.
- Demonstrate financial need.*
- Complete the Watson A. Young scholarship application, including essays.
*Annual family income of $65,000 and under.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and are awarded as funds are available.
- Priority is given to first-time applicants.
- Scholarships are awarded once CEO has verified an applicant has been accepted into a U-M summer opportunity administered by or offered in direct partnership with a U-M school, college, or unit.
- If awarded, scholarships are paid directly to the U-M school, college, or unit sponsoring the summer opportunity.
- Payments are made after a student’s participation in the summer opportunity has been verified by CEO.
How to Apply
Students should apply for the Watson A. Young Scholarship shortly after they apply for a U-M summer opportunity. Apply now.
For more information about the Watson A. Young Scholarship, please contact:
Contact Laura Saavedra